nho Resistente Existencial: (514) Good Night Words

Resistente Existencial

Extractos irónicos e provocantes acerca de política, sociedade, media, cultura e do umbigo de um desalinhado anjo caído.

sábado, setembro 11, 2004

(514) Good Night Words


R Y A N A D A M S D I X I T:


Her husband's divorced but he treats her that way of course
Because he needs her just like he needs medicine


Look at this ocean with everyone drowning
Idiots screaming and everyone sinking in slowly
We're surrounded


I played your song but I couldn't get the melody right



Love is hell


Most people never find a love


Slowly
Coming over me
Like fire and ice
Confusion
All to the ground
Stone me
Like you own me
Site Meter
A minha fotografia
Nome:
Localização: Portugal
  • Livro de Reclamações:

  • nunopinho(AT)vianw.pt

    (Substituir (AT) por @)